Thursday, September 13, 2007

candid pics(?)

ahhh more updates... actually its more 'pics' updates .... hahahhaa but tats wat u ppl will expect from ma bloggie!!! im a photo blogger juaaa... ah wells.. the below r kinda candid pics laaa... taken by either me o analisa(my in-training photographer) huhuhu
tats me bored with d taklimat... msgin ma darling~~~(as if i hav.. huhuhu)
but analisa worse than me.... slept during taklimat... hahaha

another fren of mine.. bored til she use binocular to see things arnd her... wahahaha gilakz


razan too tired

n she is still tired....

ahhhh tek ting dont avoid me~~ >.<

this one.... errr... suppose to ask analisa take a pic of me... but then.. suddenly a grp of guys came... n i malu then me avoid la... sumhow d guy looked lyk 'bu shuang' wit me leeeeh... @_@

analisaaa a.k.a anaconda~~~

i looked weird n bangang here... y ahh?? heehe

wani posing ahhh

but still... i love this pic the most.... he looked soo natural.. hahaaa took it when i just crossed the road... n he was in charge there la... ngam ngam he was just standing there.... ^_^~

ngeeeehh.. tats it for now laaaa~~~~

No comments: