Saturday, January 5, 2008

dating with fish

on friday... suppose to go bandar... but rachel in miri... shir bz with sumthin... so tak jadi~~... nywayz... arnd 3 something... felicia picked me up n went to hang around ogdc... went jln jln.. wana show d miniature buldings to her... but then... they gone too buruk that.. its not tat purrrty~ -_-... so went to ideal n drink n eat to pass time away.... showed her d victoria's secret fashion show... she enjoyed it! hahaa WE enjoyed it~ wawawa... not long after she had to go to pick her bro up... so night time.. i spent my time... recording mp3s~ hehee.. shoot.. i need to start sleeping early liaw.... otherwise im soo gona suffer~ X-P
self timer~~~ instead of taking pics of the miniature buildings... we took pics of ourselves instead!

blowing kishes to me oh dearest felicia?? with a flooded petrol station behind u?? sooo not romantic... wahhaa


1st pic-> felicia loves me!!! 2nd pic ->yea yea i know... u really cant get enough of me!! 3rd pic-> eeerrm... okaaai.... ur going overboard now girl...~~ 4th pic-> ah wells.... me love u too~ hahaha
after not long... my camera die-ded.... -_-"" didnt charge my battery... arrrgh!! sigh.. took some pics using fish's bro's hp tho.... we took it when we were lying on d grass.... d grass is very tajam!! poke thru my baju... @_@ but still.. good experience~~ =D

No comments: