Saturday, January 5, 2008

escape home to avoid on9

saturday... n i woke up... n checked my mobile... after msging n msging... bandar trip was cancelled agn.... sigh... not ngam timing wa... sigh.... nvmla... but i was craving for sushi liaw... so msged ak. if he wanted... n he of course wanted it!... too bad analisa couldnt join us... cuz apparently.. she officially pindah her rumah up to lumut liaw... hmm~~ oh well... overall.. i kept msgin n msgin ranging among shir, fish, chee, ak., analisa... on my bed... tryin to drag myself up la... ugh. there goes my credit....~ BUT syok jua msg msg ppl... hahaha.... nywayz.... ak. came over to picked me up...n went to excapade~
saw hasanah n hadi there with his cute lil cuzzie i guess??? hahaha syok to see her agn..! n yeaa... d food in excapade in kb... not nyaman anymore~~ duno y... d taste very weird eh..... d 'mushroom' thingy tat i fell in love with..when analisa previously ordered.... tasted a lil different.. n d red baby octopus punya sauce... totally different n weird?? ummmm now... confirmed... bandar excapade is better... @_@... after tat... ak. sent me back as he had somethin to do.... sooo since i was super bored~ n fish was bz cleanin her room n reminiscin our childhood memories.... sooo ended going to chee chee's place!

X-D!!! malau!! cute lil malau!!! specially d ears!! n d face~~~ ^_^.... (btw its anna's gift for chee chee~) haha mayb i hav d hots for malauz?? =)... n yea... i even packed extra bajus to go llrc for a lil swimmin n playin wit water... but it rained...=( rained d whole afternoon~~~ *depressed*


then chee starting showing me her 'collections' n omigosh!!! me labbie lab lab!!! X-D!!!! i dun hav much toys o plushies o anythin at home la... tats y when see her collection... i felt like im in a shop.... huhu


gingieee n giraf-raffffeeee~~ keeewt~



posing with only some of the collections~~



spent d afternoon... erm.. doin wat ah?? honestly didnt know wat we did eh... time passed by just like tat lor.... just online n browse thru pics n chat bout..erm... facebook?? =D...*chee chee knows wat me tokin bout~* n shoot... im suppose to get away from home just to avoid online.. n here i am to go online again.... -_- i seriously cannot online too much!! i feel so... 'drugged'... mus b d overdose syndrome thingy~


tryin to catch our reflection~



went back just for time for dinner!!... owh chee chee gave me one of d 'roses' from her sis's wedding bouquet... n she said...'nah this is ur valentine's gift'...@_@ nooo not fair!! oh yea... when i saw my pics... i realised.... i hav EYE BAGS!!! @_@ shoot shoot shoot!!... long last i hav eye bags... n im not proud of it!! eeeee!!!hmm o maybe it made me looked mature?? *gasp* -_-"'


nah ur valentine's gift for u la.... enuf ahh??? =D *shan's bday pressie for chee actually*


*malau kick!* speaking of chee's collections.... she gave me this lovely malau!!! wahahahhaa~~ cuuuuute!!!!!! thanx chee!!! ^_^



n i was browsing thru my pics... n i jus wana post this adorable lil xmas presents.... X-D!!



my sis got me d *1st pic* gift for xmas... n *2nd pic* my bro's xmas lucky draw... looks ganas to me... =)

No comments: