Wednesday, July 22, 2009

new hair~

this pic was taken on 18.07.09 on a saturday morning~ with bahar and taka in a hydroponic farm~~~

*note: remember how my hair looks like in that pic ahhh*

n i had my haircut two nights back... n now i look like...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


THIS!!!!! hmm i duno..im still in the verge of accepting my haircut.. then the more i try to fix or look at my hair... it reminds me of...

her hair!!!! gaaaah!!! winter sonata girl.. haiyo haiyoo... then bahar lagi jahat.. he said i looked more like the guy instead -_-"" must be the glasses o wat.... -_- then one of the technicians in fos lab said i just gone thru some disaster @_@ azri said the fringe is nice only @_@ n some say is nice~ hhaaaa duno ahhh~ ah wells... just hafta accept it..-_-

*sorry lately no updates or whatsoever... im being lazy...=D*

miss my long hair i think.. cuz... i cant tie them anymooooreeeeee~

No comments: