Friday, February 8, 2008

cny 1st day~

its 1st day of cny!!! n we all overslept...-_- by d time we got ready... it was arnd 11...@__@... d latest ever~~ hahahaha
before going out.... family pic~

then siblings pic in d car!


oh! first place.... n d lion dance started for quite awhile liaw... heehe cuuuute!!!


ahem!! d youngest 'drinker' ive seen...-_- he is sooo addicted to it....like seriously.... they asked if he like it... he was like nodding his head~ -_-



aaaaah!!



can u figure it out wat it is? piggie? rabbit? rat? -_- wakaranaaai~



uwaaaa my bro was using my sis's new specs.... n took this pic.... n he got addicted to d specs... makes him look ermmmm more yao ying? *wink wink* hahahhaa



cudn resist but take pics with him...~ hahaha



time to lou sang!



lets dig in!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~



yummy smoked salmon~~~ n d lou shang(vegetarian) both yummy berabis!



ahaaa!! was wondering where my parents were... rupanya go diggin for alcohol~~ @_@



n my sis n bro oso bz on d fon ...hiding in d kitchen! ngeeeh~~ only me this soo free?



met mr lim there...haha he remembered my bro but not me.. wat to do... he not my tcher..im under ms tor... hehe



just tot of posing..in a 'cool' way? !_!



dedicated specially to my sis! wat to do... her diamond kena blocked by d button there...so nobody can see her bling bling.. sooo yeaaa=P



esssehh~~~



n ohhh during cny...of course there's gambling loor... $_$



after tat went to another place.... nena's place la.... saw her n chatted for awhile... n gosh...not forgetting a basket with patchi chocs.... got us bz there..=P



4th house n owedi we were...... tired n sleepy... we didn do much!!! hmm i didn know i look so ganas wen i sleep...=S



ohhh..... my baggie..i mean pouch...hahhaa comes in handy! hehehe ah wells... after dat house... balik rumah n rest rest rest n sleeeeep... haaaa~ this time punya cny.... didn go pai nien tat much la.... hmm duno y.. gettin lazy? hmmmm~

No comments: