Thursday, June 7, 2007

5 songs to intro!!

oh gosh... im currently in love with this song 'subako' by aco... bet not many people will like this track.... but there is something in it that captivates me.. huhu.. a short track which left me having to play it over and over again... short but a beautiful song....~~~



i couldnt get the english translation for this song!! but its something to do with that you are safe but not safe at the same time... haiya... just listen saja!! huhu

another track is 'fly away' by jamosa feat. jay'ed.... well i got it from a webbie..

and her description of the song-> 'Jamosa begins the song quietly. It was a love that the two of them had fallen in so deeply. The very warmth they gave each other was enough, and although the words they exchanged were simple-- they resounded in their hearts. But now things have changed, and hearts have changed. Just as no one knows what tomorrow will bring, their love has fallen apart and they have left each other.

The two of them whisper, “Go ahead fly away,” in a mixture of broken pride and true longing.

Because if it’s true love, just let them go. And if it was meant to be, they’ll come back.'

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this song is sooo recommended!!!



next is 'kiri' by monoral... its the opening theme for 'ergo proxy' which anime i never get to watch...cuz i accidentally deleted it!!! arrghh... still feeling stressed about it.. huhu... love this song.... =)



You complete my fate
The world unwinds inside of me
You complete my fate
The halo crawls away
You repeat my fate
Rewinding all we can
You refill my place
You refill my place

Come and save me
Come and save me

You complete my fate
The heavens stroll inside of me
You repeat my fate
Revealing who we are
You refill my place
You refill my place

Come and save me
Come and save me

Believe in me
Drink the wine
Take my hand
Fill me up

Believe in me
Drink the wine
Take my hand
Let me follow


i should have posted the next two songs earlier...but now im able to find the english translated lyrics for them both yaaay!!!!

so the next song is 'hallelujah' by rurutia... i sooooo looove the intro of the song!!! violin with thunder'ish' sound...gosh.. duno how to explain... you just have to try listning to it!! a bit rockish song~ ^_^



I hear the distant echo of wild beasts
In the depths of the night I smile and spill the beans about my sins

This bloodthirsty justice

The rusty rain cleanses my dirty body
The ashes of death fall on this town decorated by its many mistakes

Demons sidle up sweetly
Laughing in the hole in my heart

The angels are falling into depravity

The forbidden high that replaces the holy wings
The swirling lust picks up speed and the town falls further

Oh halleluiah, wash it all away

The rusty rain cleanses my dirty body
The ashes of death fall on this town decorated by its many mistakes

The forbidden high that replaces the holy wings
The swirling lust picks up speed and the town falls further

The rusty rain cleanses my dirty body
The ashes of death fall on this town decorated by its many mistakes


the next song is Vedergällningen (Vengeance) by a swedish folk rock band, Garmarna. traditional swedish folk song + dark lyrics = dark and beautiful music!!! hahaha apa me talking.... but one of my favourites...(like duh~ otherwise i won't post it here..=P)its because the song keeps building up piece by piece waa... ughh.. just try to listen to it... and you'll know what i was trying to say..hopefully!!! X-D~



Before the cock crew I was born
- Far are the paths that I follow -
My mother was dead before the dawn
- Long, long she awaited her sorrow

My father travelled the country round,
- Far are the paths that I follow -
An ill stepmother to me he found.
- Long, long she awaited her sorrow

Into a needle she conjured me
And said that longing would torture me
And then she turned me into a knife
And said I would suffer all my life.

She turned me into a pair of shears
And said I'd be stunted all my years.
A grey wolf then she made of me,
And said no good would come of me.

Under this curse I was to suffer
- Far are the paths that I follow -
Till I drank the blood of my own brother.
- Long, long she awaited her sorrow

So then I lay in hiding
- Far are the paths that I follow -
Till my stepmother came riding.
- Long, long she awaited her sorrow

By the bridgehead I lay watching
Till I saw her horse approaching.
And as she passed I caught her
And down from her horse I brought her.

In vengeance cruel and bloody
I took the child from her body.
And when I had drunk my brother's blood,
I became a knight, gallant and good.



well enjoy the songs~~~ ^_^

No comments: