Monday, June 11, 2007

upset times~~

ohh today wasnt that a good day for me.... yesterday night.. found out that i was rejected by ntu... sigh.... 2 spore uni rejected me!!! now ubd left.. its not that i dont want to go ubd.. but financially my family cant afford it... two years in uk waa!! if one year maybe still can... but two years... have to reconsider... sighh... maybe its time to find for more unis to apply... and mayb im gona stay home for this year 2007 just like 2004...

sigh.. so depressing.... feeling sooo like a failure.... its like suddenly all the negative things started coming out in my head ranging from my childhood memories to recent times.. and i was trying to fight it... argh... wanted to go over to my friend's place but somehow unsuccessful... wanted her to company me to the beach but ended up going there alone... but really darn the weather!! the sun was scorching!!!!!! ugggghhh... dont want get sunburned la... me already got darker...!! so ended up going back home.... sighh... chat a lil online then went to sleep for almost 2 hours!! am feeling so wasted... felt like throwing my life away~~~ suddenly i missed the malauz soo much and my friends.... ugghh....

oh yeah... my sis will be going to singapore tomorrow for her course... bringing my hp!! so this whole week.. wont be posing much photos here~~ sigh.... now that reminded me again... i cant go study in spore!!! hahaha we both been there once only..and now that wil be her second and me... i wont be travelling!!! sigh... and i wanted to go to this international borneo tattoo convention in june 29 til july 1 in sibu!!!! but as usual.. will be stuck at home.... but yeah just try to check it out... www.borneoheadhunter.com~~ hhuhu me admire tattoos~~~

ah wellz... as usual me drift away from the main point!! wahhaha... maybe im not that upset... it maybe due to my hormones...-> mood swings!!!! huhu... well next time... i should get ready paper and pencil and write down the things that's going in my head when im moody... so will remember what's the fuss all about!!! wahhaa me sendiri soo pelupa...~ am just lost within myself.. maybe..(?) ughh.. enough of me talking to myself...~

-_-*

No comments: