Sunday, December 9, 2007

abis sem 1!!!

its been awhile..... ah wells... ive habis exams... and its end of sem 1!!!!! gosh its sooo fast ehhh... but just few days before my last exam.... my few months baby fell sick.... i was sooo shocked that i panicked and was sooo sad.... i kept complaining to my dad n sis..... gosh.... but nvmla.. let my baby rest for awhile~ -_-""
dont know what happen to my baby... it just couldnt read any memory card... i first discover it was sick after my evening nap... *hope you'll recover soon*

this was taken after my exams!!!! otw back hostel from chancellor hall~~ hapi!


time to pack all my stuffs in ma room back home!! isit a lot?? hmmm u decide.... hehehe but tat day was sooo hot!! me n ma sis had to pindah all these to her car by 'countless' times...


went to male residential college today.... with analisa... on a freakin SUNDAY!!! n they informed us like a few hours before the meeting?? nywyaz we became ahli resco~~~ woooots!!! hahahaha sooo gona hav fun... i hope~~ ^_^

and my post in resco is...... biro ekonomi!!!! hahahahahahaa waddaheck... i was aimn for fotografi but since ppl loooooves voting me for biro ekonomi... then biro ekonomi it is!!! hahaha and pssttt... i suddenly have a shop to take care of!!! hahahahaa and eaa analisa is the new ketua blok in F1... so she gona move to blok F1 by next sem.. sigh *miss u dearly*

my shop~~ now i can do two things.... managing a shop.... and takin photographs.... link them together....-> selling photographs.... wahahahhaa seela... if i rajin...LOL~~


i tink d photocopy machine is malfunction.... haven touch it yet...and yeaa most of d food sold there are... expired... goshhhh it shows that why ppl dun go there to buy stuffs... haiyayaaaa.... really duno wat to do ahh... i need to recruit ppl under me ehhh....i wonder who....?


the cashier(?)


made new frens.... n im really sorry yati for not noticing u in my form 6 maths class!!!! no wonder u looked familiar!!!! minta ampun!!! hehehehe let us enjoy in resco~~ btw resco-> residential college.... ^_^


after tat... asked parents to picked us up and go kai kai til nyt... hahhaa lamaaa dun jln... i feel sooo kampungly kampung... ah wells... breathing open air is just soo.... smelly... ahhahaa i mean when we were at d river there.. it was smelly...

ah wells... will update more soon....

No comments: