Sunday, March 9, 2008

mid sem break...over!

sigh.. today's d last day of the mid sem break.... though it sounds long enough but it was actually not enough for me~ haa~ overdose of espeed, sleep, food, tv.... arghh! all these r like drugs in my life... n i couldnt get anytin done atm...hehehe im pro in procrastinating wa... =P n atm my eyes are darn pedih to d max...due to slicing red onions... ngaa~~ d after effects r really bad eh... hehehe hmm so i wont b updatin in my blog for quite some time la... so will update when im free n when there's internet access... okai.... leave u ppl here saja~ =)
n yea... my sis took out my darn primary report book... the one i crumbled n wrote with pressure.... n she showed my whole family! n my bro was laughin n said im like a serial killer...a psycho.... haaah! i am indeed out of my mind tat time... i was stressed of being the best and being 'idiot' at that time.. i was tired of em all...tats y i...cracked...=( argh... how d heck she got tat out...? hmmm but now im really overly relax...which is stressin me out too!! haha but at least i am enjoyin my life..=)
*im still sortin myself out....still struggling...still blaming myself... i know...i shouldnt take everythin to myself otherwise i'll 'self-destruct' but... im just me... its just there...a part of me...i just dont know...hmmm miss u malaus...*

No comments: